Adoption at Birth: Making Selfless Choice with Our Adoption Services
I just delivered my child a week ago. It was an unplanned pregnancy, and I was not sure what to do. I heard that placing a child for adoption at birth is possible. So, now I want to place my child for adoption. But I’m not sure who will help me. Shall I contact an adoption agency or an adoption attorney?
As a trusted adoption attorney in Florida, The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White can help you. Adoption is a selfless choice that a birth mother makes for her child. There is no right or wrong time to choose adoption for your baby. It’s never too late to think about the well-being of your child.
At The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White, we understand the overwhelming emotions involved in adoption and offer personalized and affordable legal services to birth mothers.
How to Give Your Child Up for Adoption at Birth?
● Contact us to understand the adoption process thoroughly. We can here to guide you.
● Contacting us does not mean you need to choose us. You are free to decide what works best for you and your child.
●Once you decide to place your child for adoption, the next step will be to start the adoption process.
● There are three adoption plans available for birth mothers to choose from. These adoption plans are known as open adoption, semi-open adoption, and closed adoption plans.
● As a mother, you must choose the best plan for you and your child. You can create a customized adoption plan for your child.
● You can meet the adoptive family members. It completely depends upon the adoption plan you select for your baby. In this way, you can understand the adoptive family and ensure that you make the right decision for yourself and your child.
●After selecting the adoptive parents for your child, your adoption attorney will help you to complete the adoption process. After giving birth, you have 48 hours to sign the legal consent for adoption.
● Post-adoption, a birth mother can get photographs, videos, and information about the child through the AdoptSwap portal, which is 100% secure. This portal allows the exchange of photographs and information between adoptive and birth families who want to stay connected while maintaining privacy.
Give Your Child Up for Adoption with Us
Are you planning to put your child up for adoption at birth? Want to know about the adoption process? Our team is ready to help you. You can contact us whenever you want.