- The Abba Fund www.abbafund.orgNo limit on how much funding can be requested
- Family Legacies www.familylegacies.us Up to 10,000 or 50% of total adoption cost whichever is less
- Lifesong for Orphans www.lifesongfororphans.org
- International Association of Hebrew Free Loanswww.freeloan.org
- HFLA- Hebrew Free Loan Association www.hflasf.orgInterest free loans are available to Jewish adults who wish to adopt.
- JSW Adoption FoundationAverage grants awarded range between $2,000 – $5,000.
101 East Pier Street
Port Washington, WI 53074
262-268-1386 or 877-905-ADOP (2367)
- Oxford Adoption www.oxfordadoption.com
- A Child Waits Foundationwww.achildwaits.org/howtoapply.htm
- The National Council For Adoption Loan Programwww.adoptioncouncil.org/resources/finance_adoption.html
- National Adoption Foundation through Bank of Americawww.nafadopt.org/NAF-credit-card/naf-credi-card.shtml#loans
- Gift of Adoption Fundwww.giftofadoption.orgApprox 8 grants awarded/mo. Up to $7,500 average is $3,500
- Help us adopt www.helpusadopt.org
- Parenthood for me www.parenthoodforme.org
- Lifesong for Orphanswww.lifesongfororphans.org/process.html Match dollar for dollar grant
- National Adoption Foundation www.nafadopt.org/how-can-we
- Shaohannahs Hope www.shaohannahshope.org Christian based. Approx 20-40 grants awarded/mo. Between $2,000 and $7,000.
- Gods Grace Adoption Ministry www.ggam.org/faq.html Annual household income cannot exceed 60K
- Life International www.lifeintl.org/process.html Match dollar for dollar grant
- Promise the Children
- Adoption Subsidywww.nacac.org/adoptionsubsidy/stateprofiles/florida.html Available for children with special needs in the state of Florida
- Adoption Tax Credit www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc607/html Approx $12,000 can be subtracted from tax liability
- Employer Assistancewww.davethomasfoundation.org/how-we-can-help-you
Special Needs Children may include adoption of older children:
- A Child's Desire www.achildsdesire.orgA non-profit charity that provides grants for families seeking to adopt hard to place children, children with special needs and children over the age of eight.
- China Care Foundation www.chinacare.org/financialaid.html Awards between 2-4K
- Fore Adoption Foundation www.foreadoption.com
- A Child Waits Foundation www.achildwaits.org/grant%20program.htm
- Brittanys Hope Foundation www.brittanyshope.org
- United Health Care Children's Foundation www.uhccf.org/apply_applicant.html Provides financial relief for families who have children with medical needs not covered or not fully covered by their commercial health benefit plan.
- Children of the World 27 E. Hillvale Rd. Syosset, NY 11791
Are you in the service? The Military non-recurring program provides a one-time subsidy program for full-time military personnel. Adopting couples or singles can receive up to $2,000 reimbursement for adoption expenses for one child, or $5,000 for siblings. Eligible personnel should complete DD Form 2675.
- First Union Bank Attn: Norman Hecht 502 Hungerford Drive Rockville, MD 20850 1-888-314-KIDS
The Potter’s Hands Foundation http://www.potters-hands.org/
The ABBA Fund http://www.abbafund.org/
- Child Adoption Funds www.childadoptionfunds.org/ All- About creating a tax-free entity that can reduce your family’s adoption expenses by 15-40%