Can Florida Adoption Attorneys Help Me to Place My Baby for Adoption
I am pregnant and thinking about giving my baby up for adoption. Should I contact Florida adoption agencies or attorneys to start with the adoption process? I am trying to figure out whom to contact. Google reviews are confusing me. How do I find out the best one for me?
The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White, PLLC is Florida’s most trusted adoption attorney. We can help you create a custom adoption plan. We have helped many birth mothers like you through this adoption process.
How Florida Adoption Attorneys Help You to Give Your Baby Up for Adoption?
· If you are planning to place your child for adoption or want to know more, we can help you.
· First, we’ll help you understand about unplanned pregnancy and its options. Based on your understanding, you’ll decide the best option for you and your child.
· Every birth mother is unique, and so is their pregnancy journey. Contacting a licensed Florida adoption attorney like us will ensure a hassle-free pregnancy and adoption.
· It is difficult to select the right adoptive parents for your child. Our team members will help you. Our website has a list of pre-screened adoptive parents, helping you to find out who’ll be the best for your child.
· Get birth mother services, including rent, medical expenses, maternity clothing, utility, transportation, counseling, and telephone bills up to six weeks post-pregnancy.
· The next step is to create a custom adoption and a hospital delivery plan. We’ll even help you to do that.
· Post-placement, we can even help arrange confidential counseling sessions for our birth mothers.
· Counseling helps birthmothers to move forward with their lives. Adoption can be a difficult decision and our counselors are here to make it as easy as possible.
· Birth mothers who choose open adoption can communicate with the adoptive parents through Adoptswap.
Are you looking for Florida adoption attorneys to start the adoption process? Contact The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White, PLLC, for more information. Our team works 24/7, 365 days a year to help you.