Can I Put My Baby Up for Adoption after Birth?
I just delivered my child a few days back. This pregnancy is unplanned, and I won’t be able to raise the child now. Can I put my baby up for adoption post-delivery? Is there any adoption agency or attorney in Florida who can help me?
You can place your child for adoption anytime. The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White, PLLC is ready to help you. You are not giving away your baby but choosing a life that they deserve. There is no right or wrong time to give your baby up for adoption. It’s never too late to think about the well-being of your child.
At The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White, we offer personal care to our birth mothers and affordable legal services free of charge.
Steps to Put Your Child Up for Adoption at Birth
● Call us to understand the adoption process better. Our team members can walk you through the process.
●Contacting us does not mean you need to choose us. You are free to decide what works best for you and your child.
● Talking to us in no way obligates you to give your baby up for adoption. You can choose other options available for unplanned pregnancies.
● If you decide to put your child up for adoption, the next step is to start the adoption process.
● There are three adoption plans available for birth mothers to choose from. These adoption plans include open, semi-open, and closed adoption.
●As a mother, if you want, you can make a custom adoption plan for your baby.
● We know you want to make the right decision for your baby. If you want, you can meet the adoptive family members before finalizing the adoption.
● After choosing the adoptive parents for your child, your adoption attorney will help you to finish the adoption process.
● A birth mother can get photographs, videos, and information about the child through the AdoptSwap portal, which is 100% secure.
Contact The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White, PLLC
We know that you are having many questions, and that’s completely normal. Contact us whenever you want us to help you.