I am considering adoption for my baby. How does the process work?
I am not due for several months and want to choose adoption for my baby. But how does this process work? Putting your baby up for adoption is an act of love that provides the child a loving and secure home. The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White PLLC will ensure that your rights are protected at every step and that you feel mentally empowered to make the best decision for you and your baby.
We are local and Licensed in Florida. Our adoption services are free to birth moms.
How The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White PLLC Help to Give Your Baby Up for Adoption?
- Once you contact us, our caring adoption professional will talk to and guide you through the adoption process.
- Talking to us helps you understand the unplanned pregnancy options. Remember, this discussion does not obligate you to put your child up for adoption.
- Our pre-adoption counseling session helps you decide how adoption works and the type of adoption plan that works best for you and your baby.
- A birth mother can decide not to go through with the adoption process at any time.
- You may be able to receive financial help with rent, health insurance, and other necessary living expenses.
- Our adoption experts will help you decide on an adoption plan (open, semi-open, or closed) that fits your needs. Based on your preferences, they will help you make the best choices.
- We have many pre-screened and carefully vetted families on our website. You can review and choose any adoptive family that best suits you and your baby.
- Birth mothers can use AdoptSwap to keep in touch with the adoptive family and their child after birth.
- It may feel difficult for birth mothers to return to their life before pregnancy. Our counselors can provide post-adoption counseling to help you process grief and get back to your normal routine.
Need Help or Want to Take Some Time While Deciding? Contact Us
As a mother, you may still find it challenging to decide to give your baby up for adoption in Florida. Mixed emotions are normal. We are here to help you and discuss your child’s future. Contact us today for more information on the adoption process.