I Am Pregnant And Considering Adoption For My Baby. How Should I Proceed?
“Adoption is the most intentional process on Earth”- Jody Cantrell Dyer.
Are you pregnant and considering adoption for your baby in Florida? We understand how overwhelming and emotional it can be. Remember, you are not alone in this journey of adoption. We are here to help and guide you. A mother chooses adoption for her baby not because she doesn’t want the baby but because she loves her baby selflessly.
The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White PLLC have helped countless birth mothers in a similar situation as yours. We treat all birth parents with respect and integrity. There is nothing simple about what you are doing. However, this is the time when we are here to support you and your decisions.
Talking to us does not obligate you to consider adoption for your baby. We will never pressure you to make an adoption plan. We respect any decision you make about your child’s future.
Why Should you Choose us While Considering Adoption for Your Baby?
If you are pregnant and considering adoption for your baby, here’s what you can expect from the Law Offices of Berkowitz & White:
● You can talk to a dedicated adoption professional whenever you need support. We are available for you 24/7 and 365 days of the year.
● Our pre-adoption counseling session helps you decide which adoption plan suits you and your child.
● When working with us, there is no pressure on the expectant mother to place her child for adoption. She may opt out of the adoption process at any time.
● You get assistance with living and uninsured medical expenses as permitted by Florida law.
● You get assistance with prenatal care.
● The adoption plan you choose (open, semi-open, closed) will be customized based on your preferences.
● You’ll have complete control of your adoption process, including choosing an adoptive family for your child and what type of relationship you want to have with that adoptive family members during and after the adoption process.
● Depending on the level of openness, you can use AdoptSwap for post-birth communications with your adoptive family and child.
● You will have access to community resources.
● Your counselor will be available for you to help you in any way that is needed.
Are you considering adoption for your baby in Florida? Get the right advice today. Contact one of our caring staff members now.