Last Minute Adoption Plans in Florida for Birthmothers
Many birth mothers come to us and enquire about last-minute adoption plans for their children. Are you one of them? The first thing we’ll advise you to remain calm in this situation. It’s normal to feel pressured when you are not in a situation to raise your baby. You don’t have to rush to immediately place your child for adoption. Adoption is a big decision. So, it’s okay to take your time. If you want, you can contact an adoption attorney or an adoption agency to learn more about the adoption process.
The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White, PLLC is the most trusted adoption attorney in Florida. We provide individual and affordable services to birth mothers. Our team helps you to create a customized adoption plan. We have helped many birth mothers like you through this adoption process.
How We Can Help You to Make a Last-Minute Adoption Plan?
· You will get adoption counseling from the start of the adoption process till the end.
· We will help you select a custom adoption plan that suits you and your baby best. Three adoption plans are typically available for birth mothers- open, semi-open, and closed.
· Our website has a variety of pre-screened, home study-approved adoptive parents. We’ll help you to choose the best family from the list. You can decide the type of contact you want after adoption. We will help you with this process, so it goes as smoothly as possible.
· Get birth mothers’ benefits up to six weeks post-delivery. These benefits may include rent, medical, telephone, and other expenses.
· Based on your adoption plan, you can choose to stay in touch with your child and the adoptive parents. You can exchange emails, photos, and videos to learn about your child’s well-being through Adoptswap.
· The entire adoption process will be confidential and free of charge for birth mothers.