Make Your Adoption Journey Simple by Selecting the Hassle-free Adoption Process for Your Baby
As an adoption attorney in Florida, we often hear questions from birth mothers. One common question we always answer is how to have a hassle-free adoption process for your baby. It is possible to have a smooth adoption process. Everything depends on the adoption agency or attorney you select to work with. There are many adoption entities in Florida, but you need to choose the best one for you and your child.
In case you work with The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White we are here to make your adoption experience better. Our adoption experts will walk you through the adoption process. Being an adoption attorney, our legal team offers top-notch legal guidance to birth mothers.
How to Make Your Adoption Journey Hassle-Free?
· First, you need to contact us; our adoption professionals will talk to you. Remember, this discussion will not oblige you to place your child for adoption.
· You can opt out of the adoption process at any time.
· Get financial help with rent, health insurance, and other necessary living expenses.
· We will help you to decide on an adoption plan (open, semi-open, or closed) that fits your needs. Based on your preferences, they will help you make the best choices.
· There is a list of pre-screened and carefully vetted families on our website. You can review and choose any adoptive family for your baby.
· As a birth mother, you can use AdoptSwap to keep in touch with the adoptive family and their child after birth.
· It may feel difficult for birth mothers to return to their lives before pregnancy. Our counselors can provide post-adoption counseling to help you process grief and get back to your normal routine.
You may have questions. Our team is here to answer all your queries related to the unplanned pregnancy. We are just a call away from you.