My Baby is Just Born! Can I Still Get Adoption Help to Place My Baby with a Loving Family?
My baby is just born. I want to get some adoption help for my newborn. This pregnancy was unplanned, but I want to plan the future of my child. I’m not in a position to parent my baby. How can I get some adoption help to place my child for adoption? First, you need to look for adoption attorneys or agencies near you. If you consider working with The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White, PLLC we are happy to help you. Our goal is to simplify the adoption process for our birth mothers. Once you contact us, our caring and experienced adoption professionals will talk to you. Based on the discussion, you can make the final decision.
How Can I Get Some Adoption Help for My Just Born?
· After you decide that you want to place your child for adoption, the next step will be to start the adoption process.
· Three adoption plans are available for birth mothers- open, semi-open, and closed.
· You can choose the best plan for you and your child. If needed, you can create a customized adoption plan for your child.
· Depending on the type of adoption plan you have selected, you can meet with the adoptive parents before finalizing the adoption.
· Right after selecting the adoptive parents for your child, your adoption attorney will help you to complete the adoption process.
· In case you have chosen an open or semi-open adoption plan, you can get the photographs, information, and video of the child through the AdoptSwap portal. This portal is 100% secured and lets you exchange pictures and information between adoptive and birth families.
Need Help in the Adoption Process? Contact Us
Still not sure about how to start the adoption process. That’s normal. Many birth mothers like you have more questions than answers. Contact us. Our team works 24/7, 365 days a year, to help birth mothers.