My Niece is pregnant and Considering Adoption for her unborn baby. Who can Help her to start the Process?
My 14-year-old niece is pregnant and doesn’t know what to do now. She does not know the effects of having an unplanned pregnancy and what choices she has. Your pregnant niece can consider adoption if she cannot parent her baby. Adoption is a positive choice. If your niece is looking to explore her adoption options, The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White PLLC can provide her with the support she needs. We specialize in helping teen birth mothers through this process and can give them the guidance they need.
Our caring and experienced adoption professionals can provide the right advice to your niece. The discussion between her and our staff will be 100% confidential and free of charge. As a guardian of a pregnant teen, you can also help her think about her choices. She will be the one to make the final choice.
How Can We Help If You Are Pregnant & Considering Adoption?
- We’ll guide your niece to understand the adoption process. Our adoption experts are ready to help birth moms around the clock.
- Our counselors will arrange pre-adoption counseling for her. These sessions will help her to decide which adoption plan suits her and her child.
- We’ll help her to choose the best adoption plan from different options, including open, semi-open, or closed.
- We can help her choose a family that best matches her preferences for her child.
- She can receive birth mother services during pregnancy and up to six weeks post-delivery.
- Depending on the plan type, she can stay in touch with the adoptive family after placing her baby with them. She can use AdoptSwap to get regular updates about her child.
- Post-delivery, a mother can struggle to return to her regular life. We arrange post-adoption counseling to help her get back to life before pregnancy.
Need Help with the Adoption Process? Contact Us
Do you want to know more about the adoption process? We are ready to help you understand how this adoption works. Call us at (561) 841-3065 OR (850) 610- 4166 for more information.