My Pregnant Teen Needs Help with Giving Her Baby Up for Adoption in FL
My teen daughter is pregnant, and I am feeling overwhelmed. I never thought I would be in this situation and seek teen pregnant adoption help! My daughter is sad and confused. She is not able to parent right now, and I cannot help her. She is concerned about what will happen to the baby, and I am too. We both want the best for the baby. I started researching pregnancy adoption options. I think the best thing for her is to give her baby up for adoption.
I looked up some places that help place a child for adoption near me. I noted a few adoption agencies and attorneys near me. But how to know which one is the best for her and the child?
The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White PLLC can help your pregnant daughter. We are local and licensed in Florida. Our team of experienced and caring adoption professionals can give you the right advice with the utmost confidentiality. For more details, call us at – (561) 841-3065 or (850) 610- 4166.
After getting to know about your daughter’s pregnancy, we will talk to her about her unplanned pregnancy options. We will explain the options available for her and her child.
As a parent of a teen, we want you involved in the adoption journey. Help her think about her choices. It is up to her to make the final decision. We will accept and support whatever she decides.
How does The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White, PLLC Help with the Adoption Process?
- We will help your teen understand how the adoption process works. Our dedicated adoption professionals are always there to help, no matter the day or time.
- Our pre-adoption counseling session helps the pregnant mother decide which adoption plan suits her and the child.
- We will never pressure your teenage daughter to decide to give her baby away for adoption if she doesn’t want to. She may opt out of the adoption process at any time.
- We will help your teenage daughter choose the kind of adoption she wants (open, semi-open, or closed).
- As a mother, she can choose a loving adoptive family that fits best for her and her child.
- If your daughter wants to keep in contact with the adoptive family after placing her baby with them, AdoptSwap is a way for her to stay in touch with the family and baby.
- Post-adoption counseling will help her to get back to her regular life. This counseling session will help her focus on her studies and move forward.