Pregnant & Can’t Raise Your Baby? Contact The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White
Unexpectedly pregnant and can’t raise your baby? You are not alone. Many birth mothers are in a similar situation. You may think, what will happen to your baby and you? There are many adoption agencies or attorneys to help you. Contact any of them. A simple Google search will give you a list of the adoption entities near you. If you are from Florida, The Law Offices of Berkowitz and White, PLLC will be the best adoption attorney to help you navigate your options.
Our caring and highly skilled adoption workers will listen to your pregnancy journey. Every birth mother is unique, and so are their pregnancy stories. You and your child are very special to us. No matter your situation, we are always there to support you. Remember, talking to us in no way obligates you to choose adoption for your child.
How The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White, PLLC Can Help You?
· Our caring and experienced adoption workers work directly with the birth mothers.
· Once you think about placing your child up for adoption or even want to understand unplanned pregnancy options, we can help you.
· Every birth mother wishes to be a part of a less complicated adoption process. Contacting a licensed Florida adoption attorney like us will ensure a stress-free pregnancy and adoption.
· Your financial situation will change while you are pregnant. We ensure you get birth mother services, including rent, medical expenses, maternity clothing, utility, transportation, counseling, and telephone bills during pregnancy.
· We can help you create a custom adoption and a hospital delivery plan, and our support professionals will be there when you need a shoulder to lean on.
· Our team members will help you to select adoptive parents. You can choose from the long list of pre-screened adoptive parents available on our website.
It is okay to have more questions than answers. Feeling overwhelmed in this situation is normal. We are ready to help you. Our team works 24/7, 365 days a year.