Pregnant & Due Soon? Not Ready to Parent? Wondering How to Get Adoption Help?
Are you pregnant and due soon but not ready to parent a child? You are not alone. There are many birth mothers who have these same feelings. Parenting comes with huge responsibilities and challenges. It is okay if you are not ready to take it. You have options. Get adoption help from The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White PLLC. We have helped many birth mothers like you who were in a similar situation.
As a pregnant woman, you have three options available-
· Giving the child up for adoption
· Placing the baby in foster care
If you have enough support and financial freedom to raise a child, you can think about parenting the child.
Placing the Child in Foster Care
For birth mothers who cannot raise their child and do not want to pick a family, foster care can be an option.
Giving the Child up for Adoption
- If you cannot raise your child, you can choose adoption. With adoption, you can pick the family and the level of openness.
- Our dedicated adoption professional will guide you through the adoption process.
- Our pre-adoption counseling session helps you to understand which adoption plan suits you and your child the best.
- We will help you to choose from (open, semi-open, and closed adoption) plans.
- You can change your mind and opt out of the adoption process anytime.
- Get help with rent, medical insurance, and other living expenses for up to six weeks post-delivery.
- As a mother, you’ll choose your child’s adoptive family with the help of our adoption professionals.
- Use AdoptSwap for post-birth communications with your adoptive family and child.
- Post-adoption counseling will help you to get back to your routine.
Contact The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White PLLC.
Are you pregnant and planning to place your child for adoption? As a birth mother, you might have questions or need some information on the adoption process. Whatever your situation is, The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White PLLC will help you. All you need to do is to contact us.