Putting A Baby Up For Adoption At Birth
What do I do now? I have just delivered my baby. The baby was unplanned. I am not prepared and scared. Is it possible to put up my baby for adoption now? Am I too late?
The answer is no! You can place your baby for adoption several weeks or months after giving birth. It’s never too late to think about the well-being of your child. This article will help you get started with the adoption process.
How to Place a Child for Adoption at Birth?
● These legal services will be 100% free of charge and confidential. Contacting the adoption attorney does not obligate you to choose adoption.
● Once you have decided to place your child for adoption, the next step of the process will be to start the preliminary paperwork.
● Typically, there are three adoption plans available (open adoption, semi-open adoption, and closed adoption plan) for you to choose from. Select a customized adoption plan that best suits your and your child’s needs
● Depending on your selected adoption plan you can choose to meet the adoptive family members. In this way, the birth mother gets to know the adoptive family and knows that she is making the right decision for her and her child.
● Now that you have selected the adoptive parents for your child, all you need to do is complete the final adoption paperwork. Your adoption attorney will help you to transfer the parental legal authority to the adoptive family.
● After the child is adopted, a birth mother can receive information, photographs, and video of the child through the AdoptSwap portal, which is 100% secured. This portal facilitates the exchange of photographs and information between adoptive and birth families who wish to remain connected yet maintain their privacy.
Consider Placing your Child for Adoption at Birth with Us
Prepare your mind for placing your child for adoption; when ready, reach out to us anytime. It is 100% free. We are here to answer your questions 24/7, 365 days. Call us at (561) 841-3065 or (850) 610-4166.