What Adoption Help is Available for Teenage Pregnancy?
My teen daughter is pregnant! She is in high school and barely knows how to manage herself. I need some teenage pregnancy help now. Like any other overwhelmed mother, I did a Google search to learn about unplanned pregnancies. I read that I need to contact an adoption agency or an adoption attorney in Florida to learn more about the choices available for my pregnant teen.
As one of the oldest adoption entities in Florida, The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White is ready to help your daughter. We have helped many teenagers who were in the same situation as your daughter. First, let her know that she is not alone. Many others are in this same situation. And, she will be able to receive teenage pregnancy help from us.
All you need to do is to call us at (850)-610-4166 OR 561-633-5548. Our caring and experienced team members will guide you 24/7, 365 days a year. They will help you to understand which option will be the best for the pregnant teen. In case your teenage daughter decides to place her baby for adoption, we’ll walk her through the adoption process.
Steps to Give Your Baby Up for Adoption
- Our adoption professionals will help you to complete the adoption process smoothly.
- You will attend our pre-adoption counseling session to understand which adoption plan suits you and your child the best.
- You can choose from (open, semi-open, and closed adoption) plans. Our staff will help you to select the right plan.
- Florida law allows you to get help with medical insurance, rent, and other living expenses.
- As a mother, you’ll choose your child’s adoptive family with the help of our adoption staff.
- Post-adoption, you can choose the relationship you want with the adoptive family members.
- You can use AdoptSwap for post-birth communications with your adoptive family and child.
- Post-adoption counseling will help you to get back to your routine.
Need Teenage Pregnancy Help? Contact Us
Do you need teenage pregnancy help or want to know how the adoption process works? Contact The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White today. Once you discuss your problem with us, we’ll help you to decide the best for you and your child.