When Making an Adoption Plan Your Child does not Have to Be a Newborn
I am planning to place my child for adoption in Florida. He is one year old, and I am not able to parent him alone. I have no support from my family, and my financial condition is also not that good. Is it too late to create an adoption plan in Florida and start the adoption process? Can I choose an open adoption plan for my baby?
Please understand there is no deadline or age limitation to put your child up for adoption. You can think about the best for yourself and your child anytime. The reason for putting your child up for adoption can literally be ANYTHING.
No matter what your situation is, The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White PLLC are ready to help you in the adoption process.
When Can You Place a Child for Adoption with Us?
Many women contact us during their pregnancy, in the last trimester of their pregnancy, and even months and years after their pregnancy. They are worried if they can put their child up for adoption even after years. But with us, it’s possible.
The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White PLLC can provide all the services a mother needs to put her child up for adoption after birth. You will have the same rights and choices as any birth mother who contacts our attorney to give her unborn baby up for adoption. Here’s what you need to know about adoption after birth:
· As a birth mother, all adoption services will be 100% confidential and free of charge for you.
· Our adoption professionals will guide you to understand the adoption plans available for you. You can choose from open, semi-open, and closed adoption plans.
· Another important step is to choose the right adoptive parents for your baby. Our adoption experts will show you the list of adoptive parents available on our website. You can select the best one for your child.
· If you want, you can have pre-placement contact with the adoptive parents. This will help you to understand them better.
· Adoption is not the end of your relationship. You can remain in contact with your child and the adoptive family for years through Adoptswap.
Contact The Law Offices of Berkowitz & White PLLC
Would you like to know more about the adoption process? Our team is here to help you. Call us at (850)-610-4166 or 561-633-5548 whenever you want.