Your Guide to the Newborn Adoption in Florida
I have just delivered my child, and the baby was unplanned. Now, I am planning to place my newborn for adoption. As a mother, I am extremely stressed and not sure where to begin. Is it too late to start an adoption process after birth?
The answer is NO! As a mother, only you can decide what is best for your child. You can put your child up for adoption at any time you want. You might be overwhelmed by all the questions coming to your mind. And the first question might be, how do you start the adoption process?
We at Law Offices of Berkowitz & White can help you and explain how the adoption process works. We are available 24/7. All you need to do is to contact us. We have worked with countless birth moms like you. We want to make the adoption process as easy as possible for you.
Things to Know About the Newborn Adoption in Florida
● First, contact a licensed, private adoption agency or adoption attorneys, like The Law Offices of Berkowitz and White. Being adoption attorneys, we already know the legal aspects of the adoption process.
● We’ll support whatever decision you make. Contacting us never obligates you to choose adoption for your newborn. Our service is 100% free and confidential.
● Our compassionate and experienced adoption professionals will help you to create a custom adoption plan for your child.
● A birth mother can opt for an open, semi-open, or closed adoption plan. Select a customized adoption plan that best suits your and your child’s needs. This adoption plan will include your family preferences and the level of contact you want with your child and adoptive family post-adoption.
● You can choose an adoptive family for your child based on the type of adoption plan. If needed, you can meet with them to understand them better. This way, the birth mother can ensure that she is making the right decision for her child.
● The final step is to complete the paperwork and transfer the parental rights to the adoptive family. Your attorney will help you to complete the adoption process.
● A birth mother can receive information and exchange photographs and videos of the child through the AdoptSwap portal, which is 100% safe to use. This portal allows the exchange of pictures and information between adoptive and birth families who wish to stay connected.
Are you planning to give your newborn up for adoption? Remember, adoption is not giving up. It’s an act of love. You are planning to gift your child a loving family and a home. You are not alone. The Law Offices of Berkowitz and White is ready to help you.
Call: (561) 841-3065 or (850) 610- 4166